Holy shiznit it's MAY!
I am pretty late to the game given that it's May 10th and I'm just posting my playlist now *monkey covering eyes emoji* my apologies for being super lame, BUT if you follow me on Spotify you should have seen it posted for a while now... so go follow me on Spotify!
If you don't know, I am in grad school part-time while working full-time and it's KICKING MY BUTT. I have SO much respect for everyone doin' the same, and those that are parents on TOP of working and going to school- srsly magicians. I can't even fathom. But my semester has officially ended! *sigh of relief*
...but the busyness never ends....
I'm going to ITALY FOR THREE WEEKS TO STUDY FOOD! I realize that I am insanely lucky, I am so thankful that work will allow me to take such a long vacation. I leave in a week and a half (holy moly) and to prepare I have to read two books and write about them, oh yeah and do 38 other things like go buy sunglasses, look at phone/wifi plans?, get an international license, and on and on and on... oh yeah and do my laundry!! All during the week since I'll visiting my family is Massachusetts this weekend to see them before I peace out. Oy vay.
Anyway, I could go on and on about my trip and what I'm looking forward to and what I have to do and this and that, but you're hear (lolz) for the music, so let's get to it! As always, a crazy mix of old, "old", and current music of mixed genres. Gotta keep y'all on your toes.
1. Elastic Heart (cover) - Longfellow
2. False Names - John Joseph Brill
3. Message - WIll Joseph Cook
4. Kickin' da Leaves - Judah & the Lion
5. Julia - Fest Romantics (who doesn't love a song titled "JULIA"?!!)
6. You Already Know - Bombay Bicycle Club
7. Next Year (RAC Remix) - Two Door Cinema Club
8. Hot Coals - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
9. All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix
10. Until We Can't (Let's Go) - Passion Pit
11. Smoke and Mirrors - Gotye (a friend of mine has started to work for Gotye and I was like, I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. So had to take it back)
12. Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
13. Land of 1000 Dances - Wilson Pickett
14. Reflections - MisterWives