Dude. I've been MIA! Whoopsies.
This is the easiest, most yummiest, fastest, dessert or sweet snack. So I went to Costco the other day and bought a largee container of these wonderful dates. I'm still trying to figure out if that was a good or bad decision...
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: nada
- 6 madjool dates, pit removed
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp sun butter (split into teaspoons)
1. Slit your pitted dates lengthwise (make sure to keep both sides in tact).
2. Put 1 tsp of sun butter in each date. (You could totally use almond butter, or any other nut butter, but I just prefer sun butter because of the more peanut buttery texture it has).
3. Put the shredded coconut on a plate or in a small bowl and roll the top of each date in the coconut to cover the entire top layer of the sun butter.
4. Eat up buttercup!
WARNING: Don't make too many of these at once if you're just eating them yourself... because you WILL eat each and everyone that you make... addicting!!