Siracha mayoooooo! (Said with the same inflection as "touchdoooooown" in honor of Football season). Mayonnaise with a stick blender is almost faster than opening on a jar of pre made store bought nasty mayo. Way more delicious and way more less bad for you too. Yes, I used improper grammar. You learn the rules to break them, right?
Makes: about 1 + 1/4 Cup
Total time: 3 minutes
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp siracha (if you're feeling up to it, try this Paleo siracha recipe!)
1. Put all ingredients in a tall wide mouthed bottle. (I use the beaker that the stick blender came with). I suppose you could use a bowl as well, I've just never done that.
2. Blend until all ingredients have been incorporated and are creamy in texture! (Less than one minute).
3. Store in a sealed jar in the fridge for a week or two.. and put it on everything.